1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I love my new shard!

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Wintermute56, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Wintermute56

Wintermute56 Guest

I just wanted to post a quick note to tell everyone on GL how refreshing it is to belong to a shard where folks are friendly. I've just started moving from Atlantic after a month long survey of other shards. I chose GL because withing a few minutes of logging on I notice Manx soliciting for a Corgul run--everyone invited. This is virtually unheard of on Atlantic where General Chat is continually monopolized by little boy pvp chatter--"mine is bigger than yours...etc."

Yesterday I participated in 2 corgul runs and one doom trip. All were a blast, and for the first time in a long time...I had fun!

Thank you Great Lakes.

2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

As I see you have discovered, we aren't entirely free of Global Chat smack-talking and ugliness, but I am pleased to see that we also offer more than that as well.

Welcome to Great Lakes.

-Galen's player

3. canary

canary Guest

GL's charm is that it isnt as crowded as Atlantic but you'll still have a pretty easy time to find others to play with, if you so choose.

Or place a house. :thumbsup:

4. grig_since98

grig_since98 Guest

Welcome. I've seen you on a few times. I hope you continue to enjoy it here.

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Welcome to GL's if ever there is something you need just PM me I'll see if I can help you find what your looking for.