1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I LOVE WEED<3 <3 <3

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mr. Sly, Apr 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Sly

Mr. Sly Guest

Its gonna get locked..i might get banned but who cares i dont post here much/at all ne more but i havnt forgotten SP!!! But i couldnt help it today i mean honestly the shutdown of a 4/20 related post because the mods are still rockin out in the 50's (no offense, be you) but i can not stand around and not throw in mho like the true pothead i am. Yea i smoke weed wtf is wrong with that i think if more people smoked pot excuse me.. POT the world would be a different place. Yea we may all get a little lazy, may loose track of time on occasion, might get to caught up in nature sometimes, we might loosen up too much or hell even talk to people that we dont like or even know for that matter. Maybe the world wouldnt be such a chaotic cruel world, it is true pot/weed/herb/ganja/THC/GREEN! changes your mindset and thought process but i think it changes it for the better.(mho) personally id rather have friends who are down for blazing a fat spliff or packing a huge bong hit then some uptight ****** bag who wants nothing but to choke down the "american dream". AND LOL at pollute your body unless you are working out and eating healthy 365 days out of the year while using nothing but the most organic of the organic products then STFU. If anything i recommend to every perosn of the world to smoke weed a MINIMUM of 3 times if you dont like how it feels or tastes...GET DIFFERENT WEED you will find one for you theres tons of different kinds. Cant sleep at night try a toke of some Sativa strain dont feel like doing anything or too tired to mow your yard..hit up your local Indica plants it is a drug of Healing a drug of community a drug of spirituality, and drug of fun. But in the end "If you dont like my fire then dont come around....cuz im gonna burn one down." Happy 4/20 everyone :heart: :heart: ima go think of a new stratics name :)........AND TO THE MODS!!!!.....:heart: :):danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::next:

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

3. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

IBTL

*scratches self*

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I top your dancing broccoli with:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Please bear in mind this is a public forum, anyone can read it, unlike no holds barred where only over 18s can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.