1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I love you guys!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by YoungUn, Jul 18, 2008.

1. YoungUn

YoungUn Guest

All of you that post here, you are so amazinly awesome.

What strikes me most when I read is how overwhelmingly positive most of you are, and how we manage to work out our differences and how supportive everyone is.

Ya'll are great, seriously. :heart::grouphug::heart:

2. I would like to be the first one to AGREE completely.

This is the best group of people I have met on a Forum. Everyone wants to go above and beyond to be helpful, share opinions, greet and welcome new people and accept them as they are.

:thumbsup:

3. Thanx youngun! So when are you going to pull monkeh mcboo out again?

4. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lol, she's like me.. gotta re-max the main toon again!

:heart:s all around

5. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Hear Hear!!

6. She is right!! All ya'll are great!!:thumbsup:

7. Flippers

Flippers Guest

Does that mean I can post about my antics in Second Life and no one will put me or it down or shun me? I am proud of my achievements and I love sharing the discoveries. Let's say I've learned from others' mistakes from hearing about them over the years and I've made the most of my time there so far. I just felt like it was preferred I dont bring it up. :(

8. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This is the Off topic forum. Anything goes (within the RoC). Especially since Stratics doesn't do SL anymore, feel free!