1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I lubs our mods...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Asmodi_Mhul, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Asmodi_Mhul

Asmodi_Mhul Guest

After reading whatever the hell shard forum that Footrot directed us too and the thread just start to get intersting until Dor wussed out.... I gotta say...
    *hugs Kelmo and Dola*
    Jesus, no wonder the Siege forum is the most active shard forum on Stratics. Those other mods won't let them have any fun at all [​IMG]
  2. Don't be pooping in someone else's yard, dear. I don't particularly care for shoveling someone else's....stuff.

Keep yer dog in yer own backyard, mkay? [​IMG]
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

******************** WAVES TO DOR*********************

Don't mind Asmo he just doesn't know ye ! haha *hugs*

I still have that chr. on ye shard there..forget where I left her last been so long since the memorial service...but she is on ye shard..somewhere ! [​IMG]
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Don't love me too much. I locked it here too. I wish I did not have too. I feel we all know how we feel though.
  5. I know Dor...been banned from the YMCA a couple times. [​IMG]

Ghost Knight
  6. *hugs*

You're probably logged out in the Guesthouse...I hope!

I miss you. :)
  7. ...and UNbanned too, you might add. *winks*
  8. Yeah...think I was on my second unban for good behavior when I left. *smiles*
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

Nah I walked all over felucca from the guest house to get to a town and DOH forgot YEW was right there, had not had my morning coffee yet so I ..blew right past it, mosey'd over toward Brit, Minoc, and wherever all over, just touring Sonoma felucca, but I forgot where I parked that character when I was done wandering all of fel on Sonoma ! HAHA

I miss yu too, ye have to catch me up on any of ye latest and greatest art shows ! [​IMG]
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Don't be pooping in someone else's yard, dear. I don't particularly care for shoveling someone else's....stuff.

Keep yer dog in yer own backyard, mkay?

oh hehe Here ya go Dor..pardon our umm.. drama messes on your shard forum hehe.

I probably should get an ever BIGGER one for Kelmo to clean up some stuff up here. hehe
  11. I logged in yesterday to see if I still had double blessed black sandals for Threnody. All of my characters were logged out in the middle of Felucca outside a keep I sold. I moved everyone to town and stripped them down to just AoS clothes and a pbd item.
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I have over 30 pbds in banks on Chessie. I was AGAINST them from their conception, STILL AM and I never USED em on Chessie save for 2 for 2 pair of old school black sandles. Everyone bs's about RISK yet dons pbds and blessed stuff ..might as well be TRAMMIES ! Sorry ima very old school here ! HEHE
  13. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi Dor
    Do you still have your Siege char you made almost 2 years ago?
  14. Asmodi_Mhul

Asmodi_Mhul Guest

What you doin in here?*hides*
  15. Guest

Guest Guest

Haha, busted!