1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I made a new toon

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by james64468, Jul 3, 2009.

1. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have almost have waited 24 hours. I made it last night. I wonder how long it going to take for the name to get approved.

I am back to playing but i cant go to any of sundays runs.

2. Sometimes it takes a few days for people to get a name approved.

Once it took me a few days, sometimes its log in and out and then its done, but it vaies on how busy toontown is.

3. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah now i got it rejected two times with different names. Oh well trying to make a perfect black cat name that work trying names before Octorber:D

4. Tiff McWolf

Tiff McWolf Guest

It took me 5 days to get Armpit Hare approved.

But it only took me 30 minutes to get Coffee Toffee Twisted Frostee approved

5. LOL, clever names

Sometimes simple ones take longer, for no reason.

6. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Now I know what to name my black cat in Halloween LOL. Black cat name for this year is Prof. Bingo McCastle. :danceb: yeah it take awhile. I don't think they like McDuck names lol.

7. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Took me two weeks to get a horse named Buck Nekkid approved. Of course they kept rejecting it and I had to keep resubmitting it.