1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Crazy Fireball, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Thanks to:
    Kathy, Joe, T Rex, Magica De Spelle, Legendary Baby Kitten, Carol, and me.

WHOOHOO!!!! 130 LAUGH!!

P.S. This is what the room looked like:
  2. Loopy Moe 27

Loopy Moe 27 Guest

Congrats on an amazing feat! :hug:
  3. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

Way To Go! Congratulations!!!!
    Awesome pics you have.
  4. I Forgot to say that it was, THE HARDEST CJ I HAVE EVER BEEN IN.. IT ALSO TOOK ONE HOUR!
  5. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Congratulations! Very Exciting!
  6. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
  7. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003

Squeaker Guest

That was fun run but... OUCH! Really glad I got the kitten's notices so I didn't take a maxxed toon - that would have just been way too difficult! (insert sarcastic tone there). I tried counting how many unites were thrown but lost track after a dozen or so.

And to top it all off - the first lure bonus occured a split second before we finally finished him off!

That was an awesome run - thanks for inviting me Sean. Oh, and the kitten needs notices. Let's work on that.

Congrats again. :D
  9. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Who cares?! Who cares?!

Just kidding. Congrats on what is probably the longest maxing CJ run ever made. I know this because Squeaker told me she was in the run with you and then 3 days later gave me an update. :lol:
  10. HAHA! Yea, i dont even know what to do now!!

Lol, Meanie :D
    (j/k... or am i? :mf_prop:)
  11. Sarcatstic

Sarcatstic Guest

Who cares! All the girl toons are sad now in the da! They have lost the "Crazy Fireball" forever!
  12. LOL! I bet they wont even care, they will miss you :(
  13. ATIV7220

ATIV7220 Guest

14. Thanks everyone.
  15. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

WTG Sean! Sorry I missed it. I'll be sure to be there when you max boss! Next week? :D
  16. HA! Sure! Maybe next week next YEAR