1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I miss blue text

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by zoop, Dec 7, 2009.

1. zoop

zoop Guest

What I miss most in the EC is blue text for skill gains and stuff like *you begin taming the animal* .. i want that feeling back of something special standing out.

2. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yes I also miss the red colour for, Thou may not flee for being criminal or whatever when you try to recall, and the red insufficient mana for this spell, and the purple from swinging a bola etc etc.

3. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Actually, on that subject, sorry to hijack the thread, but does anyone else find it confusing that on both CC and EC, when you run out of mana on a magery spell, it says above the player's head "insufficient mana for this spell" (in red on CC) yet for chivalry and mysticism, it tells you in the system Chat and tells you the exact amount of mana required, i prefer the former cos it's easier to spot, I'd like some consistency please!