1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I Miss U.O :(

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Revvo, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just a shame the game is in such a poor state now, as much as i love the PVE aspect of WoW the PVP will never match U.O's but it's a shame tamers and pets dictate so heavily the way they do, such freedom forced into such a small niche :(

2. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You really should come back to UO...I never had the pleasure of playing with you but it would be nice to see ya around again. The tamers are not that big of a deal IMO...they suck, yes, but if your running with the right people, tamers are no match...Re-activate your account and play again!!!

3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Another vet I knew from the boards after I started. There are ways to negate tamers. Come back!!!

4. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

I must admit the new imbuing stuff has me intrigued but it just isn't enough. but i certainly do miss the people, friends and enemies alike !

5. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

So fire up an account or two and come play again! It's not like you have to make a lifelong commitment. lol

6. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

*Searches for all the UO hate Revvo posted in the past*

This is why you never make a big deal about quitting, and **** talk the game you know you'll come back to eventually, in some form or another.

Just saying! :p

7. lol?

you do realize that the tamer problem is less of a problem now than it ever was right?

am i the only one who remembers the days of 15 dragons, and laughs at people who qq about a single greater dragon?

8. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I remember being able to gate that **** off the field and not beign able to be dismounted:).

9. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable

I remember when there was actually pvp in uo. I also remember when people were killed they didnt cry about anything and everything that wasn't to their advantage. The state of pvp is simply come to this. You're either a tamer-type template or, you stealth around all day never to be seen by anyone. Pvp is a joke now. People crying about their precious pixels rather than just playing the game.

10. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yes come back. The tamer issues are preaty much gone now. I have a tamer and never ever use it to pvp. My tamer is a PVM only account , unless I have to defend myself from another faction's character.

11. Sandwich

Sandwich Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I'm going to call Revvo's sobriety into question at the time of this post :)

Have to agree though, all of our best memories as a guild remain glued to the twisted visage of Ultima Online. Sure, we may come poke fun at the ridiculous crap that bleeds through to Siege, but that's only because we've been through that trauma far too many times ourselves. We made the most of EA's blunders and "features" for several years and had a blast doing it.

I still have an open account that I occasionally log in to and snoop around just for nostalgia and part of me even wants to buy the expansion but I haven't made up my mind yet.

12. :loser::thumbdown::lame::bs::coco:

13. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable

55 post count. Who are you again? Oh thats right, nobody.

14. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Yea i feel the same way Revvo.

Siegers REALLY should of came together and gotten rid of Bonding before it took over the shard.

Everything went downhill once bonding came in, thats when reds could no longer hang out anywhere in open public cause any random naked blue with a bonded white wyrm could possibly instant kill you at any moment with stealth, and bolas, and pet summoning balls.

Then add ninja and smoke bombs, and thats exactly when this game went to the tamers and to the ****ty side.

15. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

A certain person comes to these very boards and ADMITS AND BRAGS about how much he cheated and you guys beg him to come back? What kind of community has this become?????????? I just dont get you guys. *walks away disapointed*

16. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

We have reached agreement...

17. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

ugly *******!

18. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable

I for one wasn't begging. Couldn't care less if he comes back or not.

19. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

So what you're saying is that the two of you have something in common :loser:

20. Feyre

Feyre Guest

Shak, haha is to busy getting tazered irl, you should get him to let you use his account and play with us~!

21. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Hahaha......

bastide

22. Feyre

Feyre Guest

Hey its win win if he levels your chars for ya.

23. Quira

Quira Guest

@GG

It has been mentioned before, bonding is not bad for the shard. Without bonding farming would be impossible (or such a drag that nobody would do it). Bonded pets in PvP, that's what should be solved.

Kind regards

24. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Make bonding your pet use your siege bless. NBD.

25. Daleth

Daleth Guest

I just miss Revvo in vent, sometimes he would play along with my Bear Grilles obsession!

26. Arden

Arden Guest

UO LAWL!!!

27. Arden

Arden Guest

STFU