1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I miss you all so very much!

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by therogon, Apr 5, 2009.

1. therogon

therogon Guest

From Dyllon of Magincia to all her friends -
    Some play with me as Dyllon, I also play as Therogon, and I live in the little house on the shores of Magincia.
    I miss you all so very much! Life has been very busy but I have a bit of a break coming up soon, and I hope to come back and catch up. I was on briefly after Valentines day to do some cleaning, but other than that my account is untouched, and I miss it! My daughter is getting older and I've been single now for a few months. Are there any other single mothers out there? You'd understand.
    If I can this Wednesday I'll try to make the hunt, but no promises. I know Britannia will be waiting for me as steady and patient as ever. Kisses and Hugs!
    - Dyllon
  2. Lady Tia

Lady Tia Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 26, 2004
    We will be glad to see you again Dyllon! And yes, I can understand how real life rudely interfers with UO! Dang it!

Cya soon!
  3. Dyllon, I've raised my son as a single mom, and he's since thanked me for it.
    I miss you too and look forward to seeing you again! :hug: