1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I miss you..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Electroflap, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Just wanted to let you all know that I am checking in on stratics from time to time.. Unfortunately I can't play TT but I still miss you all.. I've missed so much already .. I dont even have enough time to read all the threads, since I borrow others internet to be able to check.. Things are still pretty rough with me.. Was looking at loseing electricity again too.. But we are hanging on and will hopefully be back by Christmas!! Happy Tooning!! And maybe I will get to make a black cat next year!
  2. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Sorry to hear that Aimee - keep us posted and we'll keep hoping for things to get better for ya!
  3. one step at a time aimee. Have a safe and quiet holiday.
  4. Stubby

Stubby Guest

I miss you already, Aimee. I can certainly sympathize with your situation, We are several months behind on our mortgage and have lost our lights and water a few times. We are working on getting a lawyer to help negotiate with the mortgage company. But I work at home thru the internet. I get my telephone, internet and the most basic (local channels only) cable tv thru the cable. We use prepay cellular and have had to give up our second car.

We lean on our faith and have learned to accept help when it is offered. I can offer prayers and positive thoughts for you.

I really hope you can come back soon!!!!!:sad3: