1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I must admit today was a good day

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Whutupcuz, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Whutupcuz

Whutupcuz Guest

Well the home team pretty much ran the series today tons of pvp action all over the board again great works on both sides but props are needed where props are due KOC FTW!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Well the home team pretty much ran the series today tons of pvp action all over the board again great works on both sides but props are needed where props are due KOC FTW!

[/ QUOTE ]

Was a good fight day for sure. Lotta fun in the Shadowlords base. Ya'll dug in deep and repelled us well....good job! *props*

3. Whutupcuz

Whutupcuz Guest

yes because we ARE SPARTANS!!! ;0 newayz that freakin yew battle was massive and i actually seen Verum, Amanda, Felgor, and the other stealthiers out there that participated....well they dont last long unstealthed but at least i actually saw them (Drag bar click explode rinse and repeat) [​IMG]

4. When I went to bed, KOC had just gated out of the base and TnA was retaking the sigils. What happened after that?