1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

i must drop a skill, but which ?

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by murugan, Jun 24, 2007.

1. murugan

murugan Guest

hello there
    here is my actual template :

resisting spells

i wish to add 100 poison, so i have to drop another skill... but which one ? i cannot obviously drop fencing hehe... and i need ninjitsu, at least for roleplay matters (but i still want to stay an effective pvm warrior), so what would you drop ?

thank you for your help [​IMG]
  2. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 5, 2006
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

You might consider dropping tactics. For fencing weapons, the boost in damage is not so great since such weapons are inherently low damage.

I did this, but then again, my assassin is also a thief and has a very cramped template.
  4. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

i have to go with zippy here at gm parry you only block 17% of the time without bush and becouse fencing weapons have so low of damage you have to have tact so you can get all the damage possable most people only run with posioning at 80 so that will free up 20 points for something or get to 80 and then just get your gains from game play
  5. actually its 30% of the time with gm parry and 80 dex.
    imo drop tactics.
  6. yeah drop tactics since you have nijitsu, your template will have enough power with deathstrike and lethal poison, and can use armor ignore to hit for some damage.

Its actually a very similar template to what Im using except I have chiv instead of resist, though now with the karma loss from infecting strike that isn't to good. so I might actually switch it to what you got
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

Tactics, it's really not worth the extra damage and with DP, AI, DS you won't need to worry too much about the extra little measly damage points. [​IMG]
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

now you need tactics to use disarm by using warfork.....if u want to play pvp
    may be drop parry...
  9. Here is the definitive question.. do you fight more dex-monkeys or mages? If you fight more dex-monkeys - keep parry and drop tactics... if you fight more mages - keep tactics and drop parry.

I play great lakes and catskills. On Great Lakes - there are VERY few dexxers.. at least very few that are worth a crap. On catskills - they have a ton, A TON of dex-monkey's... so keeping parry is vital for me there.

Other suggestion... put one or the other on a soulstone and try it out.. if it sucks (light bulb flashes) TRY THE OTHER! [​IMG]