1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I must have missed this. :)

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Bob_the_fart_guy, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It was publish 42 that removed the polymorph timer. I know for some it may not have been a big deal. But I've always hated that timer. For a while I even remember there was a poster on Stratics that had: "Please remove the polymorph timer" in his sig.

I just with there were a way to UN-cast incognito, and make it work the way that polymorph did, in that I don't think it should have a timer either.

But, yeah...It was publish 42 that I missed the memo about polymorph timer getting tossed. :)

2. Moreeg

Moreeg Guest

We had a big meeting about it right after the memo you missed... I asked why you werent there, but no one knew. We assumed you were still sleeping!

3. Bob_the_fart_guy

Hehe, and let me guess...I should have put a cover sheet on my TPS report. By the way...has anyone seen Milton's stapler? =-P

4. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

[​IMG]

5. Bob_the_fart_guy

Well...that settles that. =-P