1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I need a low level lock pick box

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sturdy, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Sturdy

Sturdy Guest

Hello, I am starting lockpicking and ran in to a wall at 25?

I think I need a 50 tinker skill chest and mine is GM. Can someone make some lockable chests for me?

Thanks

2. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

I actually had to train tinkering up with my lockpicking to keep the levels right. However, you should do well with town crates.

3. Bruin

Bruin Guest

2 options.

Yes you can use town chests to pick all the way from 0-100, don't remember which ones.

There are also lockpick chests at the NEW guildhouse that you are welcome to use to train on. Just ask anyone in NEW to give you access.

4. Dirkdiggler

Dirkdiggler Guest

There are also a few lockboxes in the building just out of the west Umbra gate (the rune library on the right hand side of the road.) I'm not sure what level they are though.

5. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

there is a lockpicking box out side of the barter town thieves den. might be able to gain something from it. enjoy!

6. Sturdy

Sturdy Guest

Thanks all,
    I will keep on with the town crates. I gave up when I broke 100 picks without a gain on what I thought were appropriate chests (vesper bank wooden crates)

I cant wait to start remove :sad3:

7. Sturdy

Sturdy Guest

The boxes at the West Umbra house are excellent- thanks!

8. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yea Patty Pickaxe!

9. Cruxshadow

Cruxshadow Guest

try the barter town boxes! theyre devine!

10. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Actually, the thanks should go the NEWbie who made them for me after the first set was taken. I'm glad to hear they get some use!

11. Sturdy

Sturdy Guest

I made it into ROT in about three hours. I think its possible to do it in two if you have your macro set right (EC client - yes I was watching)

Thanks

12. Sturdy

Sturdy Guest

[​IMG]

Almost in ROT with Cart