1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] I need a price on an old cloak

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by SirButch, Feb 6, 2009.

1. SirButch

SirButch Guest

I have a cloak and was wondering what the price range on an item would be.
    In the title it says : A cloak made by Kistish [Exceptional] (Blessed).

2. SirButch

SirButch Guest

Im just curious if any one knows anything about this cloak. Mainly how old and a price range. thank you

3. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

Pretty old all depends on buyer but comfortably between 5 and 15 million. It has three things going for it; Dbl Blessed, Dbl Exceptional and Made By. Too bad it is not Sewn by because then you could double the numbers.

4. rajadeah

rajadeah Guest

I agree with Teuful on the price range and the [ ] Tags on the [Exceptional] add even more to it and help date it back at least 8 years

5. SirButch

SirButch Guest

Thank you guys. Thats all i needed

6. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Hi, Teufel. I thought old objects were either "Made By" or "Sewn By", depending on the the item type, and I thought they were equally old. Is that not true? Are some old cloaks "Made By" and others "Sewn By"?

7. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

It is a good thing you asked that on a Friday....hmm will need to talk to some peeps