1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

i need a sig

Discussion in 'Signature and Avatar Help' started by raven3, Dec 21, 2009.

1. raven3

raven3 Guest

hey im raven from oceania and i woudl like someone to make me a sig i got the idea but i just cant make them myself here are the details i would like

a purple background with RAVEN written in black on water like purple water background with the riplle efect and if you can find a great raven pic pls add it in i know it seems picky but it what i would like if you can make ill be greatfull

2. CaptRex

CaptRex Guest

okay then.. I'm willing to help you about this ^^ just give me 24 hours to make your own sig :D

3. 00saturday00

00saturday00 Guest

me too please...^^

4. CaptRex

CaptRex Guest

Tell your ideal sig and I need the full details of sig that you want me to make.. I will do it for you.. :popcorn:

5. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Raven, I had never looked in this forum before this week, so this response is months after your request.

I really tried to make a sig with all of your "wish" list, but everything I tried just didn't look right with the bird and letters with water effects, and the color you prefer. So, I finally scrapped those efforts and decided to go with a background with shades of purple that looked something like water, and no bird. Perhaps someone else can figure out how to turn your vision into a finished sig, but feel free to use this if you like it. :)

[​IMG]

-Skylark

6. CaptRex

CaptRex Guest

wow! great job. :) I like yous sig sky ^^ .. Nice concept..

7. Skylark SP

Stratics Veteran

8. CaptRex

CaptRex Guest

Just one suggestion.. Why don't you change your sig background to stratics gray color?

9. Skylark SP

Stratics Veteran

I might try to do that...I made my current sig a long time ago, and I still have very little knowledge of graphics concepts and use of the editing tools at my disposal. I'm learning as I go. :)

-Skylark

10. Darth Kyrad

Darth Kyrad Guest

Nice work there ;o)

11. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

*coughs*
    That's very striking, Darth Kyrad but can I draw your attention to the faq link above, and this quote from it?

12. CaptRex

CaptRex Guest

Wonderful sig..... :sad3:

so amazing...