1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I need a Stratics contact for a Higher up

Discussion in 'UHall' started by popps, Aug 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I dissent on a thread of mine having been closed by a mod and I need to know who is a Stratics higher up that I can appeal to.

Since UO.COM forums were closed, Stratics because the ONLY official contact with the game owners and official representatives.

Closing a thread which asks for informations vital for perspective buyers to a responsible purchase I do not see as right.

2. Heartseeker

Heartseeker Guest

Popp's it's time for a vacation again from UO for you.

You make a good point once in awhile; but please, for all that is holy, find another hobby.:wall:

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

One:
    You are questioning a moderators actions
    Two:
    You were told why the thread was locked
    Three:
    Look at my title. You're as high in uo.stratics as you can get, I'm no mere 'mod' I'm the managing editor.

4. Coppelia

Coppelia Guest

Someone wants to be fed to Jormy. :p

5. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

:eek:snap::owned:

btw poops...if you look like my avatar about right now, its time for you to consider a break.
    hell...maybe mow the lawn...your neighbors lawn...their neighbors lawn.
    better yet just keep freekin going man, mow em all
    mow em all.

6. Vhyle

Vhyle Guest

Jesus on a pogostick... I don't even know popps, nor have I ever played UO with him, or even seen him in game.

But damn, he sure does **** and moan quite a bit. EVERY post I see from this guy is pretty much the same.

Popps, sounds like you need to find another game to play, because clearly, UO isn't doing it for you.

7. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Can we get this stickied?

8. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/11BQQvVy8LI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/11BQQvVy8LI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.