1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) I need Actors!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Spiffykeen, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Spiffykeen

Spiffykeen Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

On behalf of the Town of Moonglow, I have created a short play in the spirit of UO and Valentine's Day. It is, Siege Perilous' The Frog Prince

I need 2 actors. They need to be blue and non-factions, so they dont get attacked in the middle of a scene. One role requires no skills, just a sense of comic timing. The other role, I need someone with ninjitsu, and hiding/stealth, as well as the comic timing :D Lupe will be playing the role of the spoiled princess, and there won't be any kissing, so no need to get excited and/or grossed out.

I'm looking to pull this off on a weeknight, the week after valentines day. So, if you will be available, and you're interested, PM me or reply here! We will pick a date/time that suits everyone and then make a formal announcement for it here on the siege forums, in game, and possibly on other shard forums with active RP communities.

Thanks!

2. Spiffykeen

Spiffykeen Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

I think we may have cast our Frog! Who wants to be Lupe's Dad?

Pignasty likes this.