1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I need furniture

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Daleth, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Daleth

Daleth Guest

I need furniture and I'm not sure what I want. Does anyone have an active vendor with furniture on it?

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    Queen Zen's Miranda on the vendor outside Umbra.
    The Chick on the vendor near Yew gate.
    I have a few addons, but that's all.
  3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 28, 2000
    Aye I do carry nearly every carpentered item, at Leaf's Umbra shop. But if you would like something made up in the fancier woods, and you have the boards I can have my Miranda make em up for you with your wood at any bank or city ya wish to meet at not full of monsters, at, no charge. :)

I have floors in my home, done in themes or colors, one floor is all done up in bloodwoods with the regular lg. elven bed *reds* and bloodwood arcane circle ie red and shadow colors with red black and white plants. etc.

Another floor usually the roof with all the parrots and shrine tiles, is all greens and fruit trees...it's all done up in dk. green heartwood carpentered items, bit of ash, and verite/heartwood furny too, and natural plants. etc.

I do have a blue floor too with snow and white, it always looks like Wintermoor on that floor, but I do not use much frostwood .. it clashes with my valorite tables and chairs. :) And I have a bronze copper gold floor too, my library music room, LOL it all matches mysosaria tapestry, music boxes and mongbat dart, orcs statues:)

So depends what ya want for interior deco. and *theme* you may have in your mind per room or floor.

Petra makes furny, I do, I think Zebediah does too few others...so I am sure any of us can hook ye up with interior deco furniture addons etc. we may not have the granite or wood types, if something special, but ...easily made up if you do need and have those rarer woods types, or granite rocks enough. No charge if using any of your materials, basic nearly everything makeable in regular wood items etc. addons are on my vendors though. :)