1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I need help with mining

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Ailig, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Ailig

Ailig Guest

Hi guys, I know this should be on the Craftsman Forum but I have already posted there with not much help.

I am presently 92 Mining and have mined everywhere and cant even find Dull Copper which should be available at 60 Mining

What am I doing something wrong ?

2. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What are you finding? Just iron ore? Are you using prospector's tool to upgrade?

3. Ailig

Ailig Guest

Hi thanks for the quick response.

Yes all I get is iron ore.

No I am not using the Prospector's Tool. Do I need to use that to find colored ore ?

4. Ailig

Ailig Guest

Moderator on other Forum informed me that if I was on a Trial Account, I wont see Colored Ores.

5. five oclock

five oclock Guest

aye..to try and kill the cheaters back in the day...cough still today..cough..if you have a trial you only get iron..

So go out there any buy the new edition :D Its fun to play and you can get all the really neet pixle crack stuff :D