1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I need help with my Staircase cave entrance please!

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Razz, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Razz

Razz Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

So I built a spiral staircase and I am trying to black it out and make it look like a cave entrance. I'm able to stack the cloth and get most of the opening blacked out but I cant seem to get the cloth on the NW side of the stairs to go up high enough to black out that area.

Does anyone have any advice or a link they can post to help me out on this please?

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Is this on a top floor? Try placing a ladder over the area, then climb the ladder and target yourself with a goza mat. Lock down the cloth on the mat and remove the mat and ladder. You should then be able to lower the cloth into place.

If it is not on a top floor, then I'd need to look at things to see how to make it work.

3. AtlanticVlad

Stratics Veteran

Having been the originator of this idea hit me up on siege next time you see me on I'll come give you a few options =)

4. Razz

Razz Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

right on. thanks Vlad!