1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I need HELP

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Mystyka, Mar 6, 2012.

1. Lady Mystyka

Lady Mystyka Guest

Okay so ..I changed my account password 2 months ago. I then cancelled that that account.. I reactivate it today and I cant get in says wrong password.. so Im thinking Im a dummy and I search around and log into support get a phone number and call them and ask them to reset my password ..well not only doesnt it work still but it changed my EA master account password so I couldnt get back into there either..so now Im really screwed.. so how do we simply change our passwords.. even if we knwo th eold one and want to change it.. or if we forget what it was..Ive been on hold over an hour now listenign to goofy music tryign to get back to support since it is clearly the tech support guy who changed my MASTER password not my account game account password..
    Does anyoen know a sure way to get my password for my account i just reactivated.???

2. Dayton

Dayton Journeyman
    Alumni

I'm afraid if the PW was changed by them and what they gave you does not work.
    I'd say you are already doing the right thing....
    I never have liked being on hold for long

3. SinDee

SinDee Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ok forgive if I misunderstood your post. But it sounds like you need to reset your Master EA account password. Which you can do here https://accounts.eamythic.com/ Click on the forgot password tab. When you reset your password and can log in to your account you might have to link your old UO account to your master account.

4. Lady Mystyka

Lady Mystyka Guest

No sorry its NOT the master account i need to reset its my GAME account.. FINALLY someone answered the phone and they said its a glitch cause they walked me through and they gave me a temp password so I could change my GAME account password and i STILL cant get in so they have sent it to the 'higher ups' to look into why I cant get in even with a brand new password they think its a server issue.. bleh.. thanks guys I have to wait 2 days to get a response now

5. SinDee

SinDee Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Glad to hear you got through I hope everything works out for you.

6. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

As long as you know the email account you shouldn't have any problem getting to the "Forgot Password" link. They will send the password reset to your email.

7. Kojak

Kojak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

make sure you're fully patched up to the most recent client version - sounds like you aren't

it's 7.0.23.1 btw