1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I need help

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Manticore, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I am trying to suit up my char but on this one char I have well over 70 in physical resistance in fact around 80 but the paper doll shows only 65. I don't use magic so no reactive armor or spell reflect. Why is it doing that?

In fact,

when I use reactive armor alone it went back words from 65 to 64
    when I used spell reflect alone it did go to 70 but it also lowered my 3 other resistances.
    When I used both reactive armor and spell reflect the physical stayed at 70 and 2 other resistances that were below 70 as a result of spell reflect alone went back up but still left one resistance below.

It's driving me nuts because I know when I set the whole suit up without magic it was suppose to be all above 70s.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Slightly Crazed

i had something like that happen to one of my chars. i tried remove ward talismans, had guildmates cast debuff spells on me and nothing worked. i finally called ea and essentially the gm could not fix it. they gave me an advanced char token and told me good luck. i stoned off all the toons skills that mattered, deleted him and started over. i sold the token to pay for any of the 20's i needed. :(

3. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You didn't mention protection, do you have protection cast?

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Aye. It sounds like someone else in your group cast "Arch Protection" and you got included in the spell's effects. Try casting protection from a spell scroll and see if that turns it off.

5. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I've tried casting protection just now it doesn't work, i get a message saying "your skill in resistance has increased" and "your skill in resistance has decresed" back and forth but still doesn't change the 65 physical resistance.

Now what's interesting is i put the armor pieces on one at a time to see if they stack up right. Where I am suppose to have 44 energy it shows 49 energy same with all other resistances except for physical resistance. So I am guessing something is messed up with Protection or reactive armor?

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

k, I've had that happen. Strip off. Page a gm, tell him your physical resist is in negative figures (or whatever is relevant if you have resist spells skill) and that you have tried toggling all relevant buff spells without rectifying the problem could he please investigate.

G.v.P likes this.
  7. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Try killing yourself, then check resists when you res before you get dressed...

8. NBG

NBG Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I think your description of your issue might be the cause. pretty sure you got magic reflect and reactive armor reversed.

Reactive armor - raise physical and lowers fire, cold, poison and energy
    Magic reflection - lower physical and raises fire, cold, poison and energy

I think you just did not account for the magic reflect nerf penalty that your physical resist is capped at 65

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  9. King_Fisher

King_Fisher Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

My resists were stuck in the negatives -20 physical etc. I stripped down naked and paged a gm, 10 minutes later I was "corrected". Shouldnt be a problem, depending on the gm.

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  10. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

What was the GMs name? I could use a few myself.

11. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Me too i think mine was in physical too. I had to strip off for the GM, they let me wear my undies though. and i was -5 phsical when naked. he then reset my stats back to zero and it was ok from then.

12. Sir Ophid of Yew

Sir Ophid of Yew Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Did you ask the Phoenix to tell u your fortune? That can have negative effects.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2