1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I need mummies...

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by JoyousGard, Dec 22, 2007.

1. JoyousGard

JoyousGard Guest

Is there a place with just a few mummies and not much else... that spawns real quick?

Just saw that my Unicorns tactics starts real low...

I am getting good gains from 2 slow spawning mummies in deceit at front door...
  2. JoyousGard

JoyousGard Guest

Never mind... Deceit was good enough for getting to the next tactics level.
  3. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Mar 3, 2006
    Ya, low level undead are great for training low level combat skills. [​IMG]
  4. LeBaiton

LeBaiton New Player Protector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 25, 1999
    Covetous level 3 has a single room mummy spawn. Room is located west from the large lich room, and has a single ankh in it. There's the rotting corpse room in Covetous level 4, with 2 mummies spawning besides the rotting corpse. Can lure the rotting corpse away and kill the mummies, but it's quite a busy place...

There's a room where 3 mummies spawn in the Central Dungeon in Ilshenar, but the spawn isn't that fast. There's the first rooms in Deceit, as you mentioned in your own post. There are loose mummy spawns in several places, but area-wise not interresting enough to try and train a pet...

I think the mummy spawn in the rotting corpse room is the fastest spawning one. On the other hand, I never see a soul in that 3 mummy Ilshenar room, and I like paragon chests, so...
  5. JoyousGard

JoyousGard Guest

Thanks for the info... I will check out Covetous rooms
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

For low level training...and most training in general, I use the Trog's in painted cave. They have alot of hps, don't do much damage, and if you get 3-5, the combat skills go up pretty quick.