1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I need some help understanding the nox mage!

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Fried Gherkin, Jan 11, 2008.

1. What exactly is a Nox Mage and how does it function? I have read the stickied post regarding PVP mage templates at the top of the forum list but still do not understand. Please help!

2. NeXeD LeGeNd

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

a nox mage is a mage template that utilizes the skill "Poisoning" If u have a total of 200 skill points between ur magery skill and ur poisoning skill u will cast Deadly Poison Fields.. and Deadly Poison spell when within a tile of ur opponent... IN addition if u r using a wepon with infectios strike and ur wep skill plus ur poison skill = 200 u will LP people sometimes with the weapon.

3. Thanks for the response, I get it now. Can someone also suggest a good PVP nox mage template?

4. NeXeD LeGeNd

110 mage
    120 eval
    100 med
    120 fencing
    80 poisoning
    120 resist
    70 tactics

5. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

<blockquote><hr>

110 mage
    120 eval
    100 med
    120 fencing
    80 poisoning
    120 resist
    70 tactics

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a bad mage but don't you need poisoning and magery to add up to 200 to get max poisoning on spells?

6. NeXeD LeGeNd

Yeah u do. The easy fix for this is called the crystalline ring. or any ring with 10+ magery on it. Reason i do it this way is because if u go under 100 med u get a penalty on the MR on your suit making it not even worth it.