1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I need some wisdom from the forum!

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Morgoth Axeblade, Nov 23, 2010.

1. So I'm back from a small break and a lot has changed i have a character i wish to utilize as a warrior for casual solo play details:

stats 115/10/125 max 250

skills
    anatomy 95.8
    tactics 93.2
    resist 70.1

everything else is in the open I have quite a few arties and different suit pieces some imbued stuff I dont currently have time for a all out grind session for skills and im not looking to solo peerless or major bosses just paragons in ish or drags in destard what is your suggestions

2. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Without a doubt, as a solo warrior you should consider making a sampire. Start digging through threads here and you will find a ton of information. The FAQ at the top of this forum is a good place to start.

-OBSIDIAN-

3. Thank you for your response i have looked over quite a few posts and faqs
    and let me be a little more specific my character is an elf i have gm magery,med,necro,S.speak, and 115 eval on stones i would like to do a build without bushido

4. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds more lika a question for the mage forums if you want to build a necromage.

So your looking for a template that doesnt use Bushido?
    Bushido is great, good heal, Parry, evasion, honor, etc etc. Its really an increadibly good skill for any melee dexer.

Do you have any other limitation besides that you dont want bushido? I dont feel like writing up a template just to get a reply where you say that "i dont want {Insert skill here}".

Give uss all the information about the template you have in mind and we will gladly answer your questions.

5. I apologize if i was not clear I really am not looking for an uber warrior I play casually (30 min jaunts in between work and 5 kids) so slasher or peerless take a little longer than i have time for in one log on-off period so i resort to legacy dungeons and Ish for most part

I guess my question is , I played an warrior on seige for a while LJ/Swords/Chiv/parry/heal/tactics/anatomy PvMed mainly got PKed a decent amount but really enjoyed it Is this a viable template on atlantic and what should i do different to it to make it better I've tried bushido before and just didnt get the 'feel' for it so would prefer not to run it on my template so that takes the 'sam' out of the 'pire'

6. chester rockwell

chester rockwell Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

u can pretty much run that same template.
    120 wpn skill (or as high as u want/can afford/have time for)
    100 tact
    100 anat
    100 parry
    100 resist
    100 necro
    60 chiv
    obviously a couple points to play around with.

in vampire form, u want a wpn with hit stam leech, mana leech, and the slayer for what u want to fight (if u dont need a superslayer, u will be at 300% with just the regular slayer).
    70's resist/lower mana cost/hit point,stamina,mana increase...whatever on the suit.
    that temp right there should do for what ur talking about. remember, without the busido, ur going to need a shield.

7. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I personally think bushido is worth spending the time and getting it down. Perfection alone makes it wothwhile. You can then play the game with perfection, EOO, and 100 DI on your suit and get by without slayer weapons. Otherwise, you'll need to start investing in specific weapons for each type of foe.

Think about it... Remember as a vampire effective life leech is dependent on dishing out high damage.

-OBSIDIAN-

8. thank you for all your help i will try and run my old temp fiddle with bushido in my spare time