1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I need Spellweaving Scrolls

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Azazel of LA, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

I got the ones I needed ty everyone :)

2. Desolation87

Desolation87 Guest

Meet Blackjack in luna now.

EDIT: I think ya gone offline, anways I can't find ya. If i see ya I got em all. free of course ;)

3. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

All I need to fill my spellbook is Arcane Empowerment , if anyone has it please let me know.

Wow .... like 2 minutes after looking for one I had 2 , ty everyone for looking.

4. EponaStorm

EponaStorm Guest

I too am looking for spellweaving scrolls - I only have 3 (the first two that come with the first quest and the one for the Fay). I am on Lake Superior if anyone has any to give or let me buy, please let me know. :confused:

5. Armed4Fun

Armed4Fun Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

hit me up i have em all for you. 271=125-598

6. EponaStorm

EponaStorm Guest

I'm online now in Luna area on the LS Shard

Armed4Fun, if you still have the scrolls (and it was me you were responding to), my ICQ number is: 443 80809

7. Kri

Kri Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'm just coming back after a hiatus and trying out spellweaving but having trouble filling my book too...

If anyone wants to sell me the ones I'm missing:

Immolating Weapon
    Attunement
    Nature's Fury
    Wildfire
    Word of Death

Let me know :)

8. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Not to derail or sidetrack this thread

BUT

What NPC do I go to, to learn SpellWeaving and were can I buy the spells that can be bought?

9. Kri

Kri Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

The NPC to learn spellweaving from is in Heartwood. Here's a guide to the quest chain: http://www.uoguide.com/Patience_Quest

There are no scrolls that you can buy, but you get 2 when you complete the spellweaving quest and there are 2 others you can get via questing. The rest are random drops (and seem not to drop for me at all :cursing:)

10. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the Info and Link. It isn't what I wanted to hear :(

11. Gwendolynne

Gwendolynne Guest

I have the scrolls you have listed. If you still need them message me so that we can meet and I will give them to you.

Safe journeys!

12. Gwendolynne

Gwendolynne Guest

Message me after you do the quest and get the Spellweaving book. I have 14 different extra scrolls right now but a few may be duplicates of the ones that are already in the spellbook when you receive it.

Safe journeys!

13. Gwendolynne

Gwendolynne Guest

Let me know if you still need these scrolls or if you already got them during the 2 days we were unable to communicate.

Safe journeys!

14. Andore

Andore Guest

Trogs drop SW scrolls oftenso do changelings.