1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

I need to contact customer support

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Helfgrim, May 14, 2009.

1. Helfgrim

Helfgrim Guest

I've paid for an account with a house on it that won't refresh. The day I opened the account the house was "like new", I clicked the house sign and opened the front doors.

Today a couple days later the house is "slightly worn" its not refreshing.

GM's told me to call Billing.

I would like any information anyone has on how to make a call to customer support as smooth as possible. If anyone has any solutions to offer please share them, I don't want the house to fall.
  2. Zodia

Zodia Guest

There is this new thing, it's called "google"! Just ask it a question and it spits out the answer!! AMAZING, no?

Just messing with ya :)

here is the number: 1-866-543-5435
  3. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 27, 2004
    Cannot be a couple of days, since the condition like new lasts 15 minutes and then changes directly to slightly worn (which lasts around 34 hours).
    According to the support pages you should wait at least 24 hours for a refresh after account activation to happen.
    So as long as the house is still slightly or somewhat worn, no reason to panic.

4. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 9, 2002
    Was it a grandfathered account? If so, did you place a new house?
  5. Helfgrim

Helfgrim Guest

Today the house is now somewhat worn, I haven't been able to speak to a person yet at billing to find out why its not refreshing.

I own only this building and have owned it for 4 years.
  6. Im confused.

If youve owned it for 4 years.....
  7. Helfgrim

Helfgrim Guest

the account was down for a month, I reopened it tuesday.
  8. Chrissay_

Chrissay_ Guest

Have you contacted EA Billing support? If so please PM me with the details.

9. Gotcha.

I was thinking you purchased an account off someone and they had placed another house, causing that one to decay.

10. 4gregu

4gregu Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 25, 2004
    Down for only one month? A friend of my stopped paying for his second account almost 2 months ago, and the house from that account still hasnt started to decay.
  11. Helfgrim

Helfgrim Guest

The oddest part is the house was not decaying while the account was down. It started to decay when I logged in after opening the account.
  12. Helfgrim

Helfgrim Guest

Big thanks to Chrissay and GM Thowe for your assistance with this. I appreciate the help you both offered.
  13. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 23, 2008
    Does anyone else use your account? Family members perhaps? Letting your nephews play on another shard? If so, make sure they didn't place a house, even if it is on another shard.
  14. Helfgrim

Helfgrim Guest

No one has had access to the account other than myself and my wife, its a guild house so risking loosing it by placing anywhere else isn't something that would have happened.