1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Transfer Offer I need to do a shard clean up

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Flutter, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I have tokens for GL, Baja, Origin, Napa, and Catskills.
    If you have LS, Sonoma, Legends, Lake Austin I would like to make a deal with you.
    I have holiday gifts and anniversary rewards in addition to a couple of EM drops I would like to get to Atlantic.
    In exchange on the shards I have shields on I will do the same for you.
    Or am I the only one who hasn't collected all her gifts yet? LOL
    Keeping in mind we max out at 299 items (+1 token) and token owner gets to load up first, is anyone interested in doing something like this?
    Last time I transferred off of Catskills I forgot my own drop and transferred everyone elses so be aware this time I am gonna load up! LMAO
    Give me a shout I am sure there's someone out there who logs on offshard characters and says "damn i still have soul stone tokens here"!!

:) :heart:

2. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

Leaving LA tonight to come to ATL. Let me know and we can meet up and I will give u the stuff I need on Napa for my new event character :)

3. Jason-

Jason- Slightly Crazed

Ooops I lied...It will be the 1st