1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I need to give some things away

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by LordChimaera, Feb 27, 2009.

1. LordChimaera

LordChimaera Guest

Like, for example, bags full of gold. Does anyone I know AND like still play this game?

2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Give it a lil time Chim, you haven't been back that long this time. Give it some more time, heck ya might even be able to talk Fish'n into coming back. I chatted with him a lil ago, he might be talkable. :)

3. LordChimaera

LordChimaera Guest

lol fishy. I'm quite sure I doubt it. I'm not even back really, just back enough to find some old friends to pass the buck to. Joob and Sel, write on my board or PM me or summat.

If anyone wants to find me, come to the Blackhand server of wow and whisper Throe. Or just write on these boards, I take a quick glance every 6 months or so.

4. You don't know me, but I'd be more than happy to take bags of gold off your hands!

5. sir TEDLEY

sir TEDLEY Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

6. Gawin

Gawin Guest

I heard Fishy fell off his boat and was eaten by a Kraken

7. Salivern_Diago

Salivern_Diago Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If your leaving the game bud and wish to dispose of the said bags. I would like to take some? Might kick start me into Napa properly :)

Please let me know, I'll sit around Luna for a bit also!.

:)

8. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That's one heck of a minnow you're using for bait there :D.
    Hey dude, hows the weather. Send some up my way gd it! How ya been? Pop a icq off some night we'll chat

I thought ya were in sunny weather territory by now, lol you're still stuck with me here & this Cold crappy weather in the NE

9. Gawin

Gawin Guest

well turn you icq on will ya or make a quick run to Minoc :)

10. Millie

Millie Guest

Golds over rated. It's Ingots that count. ;)

11. Joobulance

Joobulance Guest

UO sucks. Come play CS with me :D I haven't played UO since I got hacked and lost that bil+ like a year ago..

Hello old friends

12. Sel_DD

Sel_DD Guest

i might join you on WoW maybe you could show me the ropes...but take care old friend