1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I need to talk to a pvp tamer please i'll pay gold for help.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Duke SP, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

564155611 thank you.

2. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

why what do you need

3. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

what ^ said

4. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Here is all the help you need.....lol

1# All Kill
    2# Smoke Bomb

Enough said......lol

5. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Ummm you forgot the bola macro....

6. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Anyone talking about stealth tamers ever try playing a mage tamer on a dreadhorse or a chiv bok dexer tamer on a hyru?

Let the puss pusses play with gimp characters. That's what they are. Respectable gentlemen play real classes of characters.

Template 1: Mage tamer

110lore
    110tame
    80vet
    100eval
    120magery
    100med
    100resist

Best played with a -20 mage 1hr... You can also 120 in all mage skill and go 0 in vet... but since I like to be able to res my pets... ya (faction arties work best... swords of prosp/staff of magi if you're a poorman... throw-away -20 to 25's if your non factions)

or Template 2: Bok chiv tamer

120swords
    120tactics
    110lore
    110taming
    120bushido
    60chiv
    80med

Running with a FC1 bok, 4/6 chiv casting with faction or cursed arties. NS dismount all kill kind of loving.

or Template 3: Ninja stealth tamer

110lore
    110tame
    80vet
    120magery
    120ninja
    100hiding
    80stealth

Anyways, if you have a tamer, your account should look like this if you're a PvPer. You can even play a dexer with the skills listed above... classic assassin...

120swords
    120tactics
    120bushido
    120ninja
    100hiding
    80stealth
    60med

You should have as a PvPer: swords, tactics, ninja, hiding, stealth, bushido, lore, taming, vet, eval, magery, med, resist... stoned and for PvM, marty farming and crafting... music, disco, cartog, lockpicking, and so on.

I'm currently working my tamer, but when I'm done you should start seeing BR running around as template type 2

But this is the basic set up...

7. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I have pretty much every thing I need to run temp 1 except the med and the dreadhorse. The account also has tacs, anat, 120 but no chiv or bush. I have music, chiv, discord, and almost every craft skill known to man on another. I have alot of skills spread amoung alot of accounts.

8. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable

when i run my mage tamer i run it a little different on skills level but same skills
    Taming 120
    magery 120
    eval 120
    resist 120
    lore 110
    vet 80
    med 50
    and faction arty up

9. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Can i just say...TEMP 2 ROCKS!!!

SOOOOOOOOO Much fun, and more effort than all kill smoke bomb

10. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable

i like #2 as well but ive used the archery with heavy instead of swords and that seemed to be effective. unmount and dismount all kill and chase em with running shot

11. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

There is no such thing as a "pvp tamer". It's caled "gvp" greater vs player. The end.

12. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

The hyrus special move is dismount. Nerve Strike for making it hard for your opponent to get away and getting the dismount off. Also, your characters going to have high HP, Int and mediocre dex. Horrible for an archer.

You can go archery though... but I really wouldn't be riding a hyru, I'd be riding a dread war horse instead for the magic casting and firebreath. Your opponent will pretty much always be running away from you. I also don't like archery because getting the right FC1, [balanced] bow with the correct SSI and stats on your character really makes it not worth it.

Also, if you're really nice with it... you will carry throw-away weapons to swap through in PvP...

13. RichDC

RichDC Guest

I liked the Nerve strike No-dachi dismount until i found out it was bugged, i loved the idea of not allowing the person to mount(faction war horse) instantly after the tamer, as i mounted and chased them down unmounting to get some extra damage in there.

pet of preference was always the dread mare just because they are ridiculously overpowered. Although i will be trying out the hiryu soon, sounds like fun.

Archer tamers i always found boring and to be honest, too easy to play. I like a challenge.

14. im a peace tamer...

at 130 dc, a greater dragon cant touch me,

call me an anti tamer pvp tamer

15. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Well.... nothing more to add here....