1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I need to talk

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Danse, Jun 15, 2008.

1. Danse

Danse Guest

I have been noticing folks hanging around the Luna Bank...And, There is nothing wrong with it, I guess. It is just everyone looks soo sad. They just stand or sit...and a few have been pigeond (I always Wear a Hat!)

Maybe we can have some excitement...My half sister , Wilfire has volunteered to race through the bank at peek hours. (Danse Blushes) NAKID And she hopes to yell "Kach me, if yer can!!" in her broken English .

I have tried to disencourage her from this folly, but she is determined to show those who may have thoughts of her lack of courage.

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

you should run thru first, hollering at the top of your lungs, so as to perhaps wake a few ~~ for myself, I would be mortified to perform such a feat and not have anyone notice so you'll want to be sure they're all awake ;)

3. Danse

Danse Guest

ME!!!

NAY!!

I am not that sort...but well, Wildfire IS half elf. And, well, she is not too civilized. I guess that is because she is always out in the Wilds mining or chopping wood.

4. eolsunder

eolsunder Guest

aarggg but having to turn my eyes to look at a naked person running past the bank.. that takes up soooo much energy. Man, what do you think i am, some sort of superman with unlimited energy?

Your going to get everyone in a uproar if you start doing wild and crazy stuff like that.

5. Danse

Danse Guest

*smiles*

I was hoping for a 'littlle' uproar....:lol:

6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

*waits for the onslaught of posts about size*

7. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Size matters, at least thats what they tell me...

8. Pennywise

Pennywise Guest

F-f-f-f-Folly?

I run around naked lots. Have her join me s-s-s-sometimes.