1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] I need tons of PoF and

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Auvrea Corele, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Hey hopefully someone will be able to help me, I need tons of PoF for my husband (birthday comin up) and a couple rubble picnic bench middles. The skinny ones that slant ( / ) As for the PoF Im lookin for, I'd like to get him a ton of it. So let me know what ya have available, and we'll work out a price thanks.

Sincerely,
    Jossie Puddles

2. shulginist

shulginist Guest

The vendor cheap rewards (Way south of luna on the road past the bridge) stocks pof daily between 100-120k each.

3. Thanks for takin the time to respond Shulginist, I've got lucky a few times and been able to buy some from there. With how well Im able to get rl to cooperate with my uo wants, its taking forever to get very many at all. If you know the person who stocks those vendors or someone else willing to do a larger lot of them, I'd apreciate any help you can give me in getting in contact with them. Always got icq on or phone around to let me know when I got a pm, hit me up.

Jossie puddles

4. shulginist

shulginist Guest

Heya np. I have never met the people who run that shop so I don't think I can help you get in contact with them but I have been buying the pof there when they aren't sold out. I just nabbed 41 at 120k per. Hit me up sometime and I can toss them on a vendor for you. I am usually running around Luna aimlessly on either ulic qel droma or baramos so if you see me yell.

5. shulginist

shulginist Guest

Up to 64 pof hope his birthday hasn't passed yet lol.