1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I never recieved

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Carter', Mar 21, 2008.

1. Carter'

Carter' Guest

I dident recieve my lock for my 21 day b-day! Anyone know why im 31 Days old but just noticeing dident get my lock!

2. MaxCTSO

MaxCTSO Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Umm have you been annoying Parizad in game? :p

3. Im waiting on a lock also.
    I did report it so I know they are aware. But its been a couple days, so I don't expect it to be fixed quickly. lol.

4. Carter'

Carter' Guest

Thanks guys feels good knowing im no the only one waiting

5. I believe that locks have been shut off until they run amnesty. This is what I've heard on the boards. Can anyone give a link to that information?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I have lost count on my locks.. lol. I am sure as soon as Amnesty runs, you will get all your locks and then some. As far as locks being shut down, I have not heard anything about this. Next time I am in the Community Pub or City Hall, I'll ask. If anyone in here is in game, see if any of the dev team is logged in.

7. Oh my, I just looked and you're right! My sim is 24 days and she still has 20 locks... That 'entitled for such and such days' is still on there, however.

8. Sometime after DG merged to EA Land, my second account turned 2 years old and my DG sim got his tree. But since my AV sim and BF sim did not merge and were unplayable when I got the tree on my DG sim, I did not get a tree on my BF or AV sim after they merged.

I guess i'll have to wait for amnesty...!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

At least one of my sims is now overdue 2 locks, but the first sim on my account received one just a couple of days ago, so it seems to be a sporadic problem, which I hope is resolved by amnesty.

I also remember someone saying that they had been suspended until amnesty (a player, not anyone official), but this is obviously not the case if some sims are still receiving them.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Exactly!

It was said here by players that they are on hold. It has already been brought up at the EA Town Hall and I think Parizad even posted here. Saying it is in fact a bug. Some rumors ar harder to kill than bugs. If it were intentional, EA would have mentioned it in a blog.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I believe that locks have been shut off until they run amnesty. This is what I've heard on the boards. Can anyone give a link to that information?

[/ QUOTE ]

No link exists because it was said in game in the Town Hall, not on the boards. Amnesty is VERY close though, and everybody will be caught totally up according to their entitlement days, so nobody will *lose* anything, it's just a matter of a delay in getting it. I say amnesty isn't far off because it was also said that same day in the TH that amnesty would run after all the cities have been merged, which now they have been, so I personally look for amnesty to run sometime around the first week of April, or anytime before the end of April.

12. Carter'

Carter' Guest

Yea i was just wondering thanks everyone

13. <blockquote><hr>

Exactly!

It was said here by players that they are on hold. It has already been brought up at the EA Town Hall and I think Parizad even posted here. Saying it is in fact a bug. Some rumors are harder to kill than bugs. If it were intentional, EA would have mentioned it in a blog.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah it is a bug because I received a skill like like 5 or 6 days after I was due for one... no complaints though [​IMG]