1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I new TH FAQ

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by TimberWolf, Aug 10, 2009.

1. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hey DrakeLord back when I moderated this forum I created a new FAQ. I submitted it, and it got approved by the powers that be.

Now it doesn't have anything in it about KR or SA, and it is simply a word document. It needs to be converted to HTML.

But I found it a few weeks back and think I can locate it again with a little searching....would you be interested in it?

I think it was in production when the big crash happened a few years back, and it was never recovered.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Sure, if you want, tweak it some more and send it to Petra, and she might even make a it one of the new essays.

3. As she said :) and thanks, our modum was KO Tuesday and we just got a new one today.