1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

i now have shard shields for Oceania, Napa valley, Great lakes,

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Ox AO, May 11, 2012.

1. Ox AO

Ox AO Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have shard shields for Oceania, Napa valley, Great lakes, Chesapeake and Pacific, Baja, Catskills, Izumo and Atlantic

If anyone would like items moved too or from those shards just label a bag, box or a book with your name and which shard your going and i will move it for you.
    It takes about a week to make a full circle with the 24 hour cool down for each shard I travel to. I will not make another run until the beginning of next month.
    I can also move pets. PMail me and we will hook up.

Shard shields allow space for only what is in the bank and on the character. Space may be limited.

Ox AO

Edit:
    Updated shards

#1 Ox AO, May 11, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  2. Bardie

Bardie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

very cool of you :)

3. Ox AO

Ox AO Grand Poobah

Making my rounds very soon. Contact me if you want anything moved to or from those shards

4. Ox AO

Ox AO Grand Poobah

Got more shards now:

Oceania, Napa valley, Great lakes, Chesapeake and Pacific, Baja, Catskills, Izumo and Atlantic

I might be able to get your stuff to and from Lake Austen and Origin through some friends if they are so kind to move it which I don't anticipate problem.

Remember I can move money around to get items on these shards. Really this isn't a problem guys just ask.

Just give me a bag and a book with your name and location you want it to go in the title that is all I ask

#4 Ox AO, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
  5. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nice of you to offer this service to the players of Napa, it's always nice to see players help others. Ty

6. Ox AO

Ox AO Grand Poobah

Yeah i am Napa the mail man I go around to everyone's mail box and deliver their mail from other shards :)

kaiya_uo likes this.