1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] I picked up 5 peices of armor today, they were all bone armor.

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by hon, Nov 27, 2008.

1. hon

hon Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

they were 2 bone arm with 3 dex which i enhanced one and the other went byebye
    bone helm with int. bonus 3 with 8 8 9 7 9 resist
    bone gloves with str. bonus 3 with 8 8 9 7 9 resist
    bone arms with stamina bonus 3 with 14 3 14 14 4 resist
    i have come across many things while doing idoc but never seen anything with any of these bonuses, I have asks around a few friends in game and nobody has come up with answers. dose anybody have any information form
    were they came and is there still a way to get them. (and are they rare) and thank you ahead of time.

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The 8/8/9/7/9 pieces with the 3 point bonuses are the special loot from Drelgor the Impaler, a special Bone Knight in the ruins of old haven, that spawns after so many of the creatures in that area are killed. They can still be gotten, but are fairly uncommon drops (about 1 every 5-10 Drelgor)

The last one is probably just a normal pair of loot bone arms from something.

3. hon

hon Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

thanks for the information, would they have also drop the ones with the dex on them