1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I R Back on LS Lets Go !

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Mithryl Elves, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

OK i know some of you old LS pvpers are out there lurking like i was. Log in and lets get geared up. I'm ready to go now and can give u a hand in getting ready as well.

Shoot me an ICQ 402886

2. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The Gods Must Be Crazy!!!!

I am suiting up Jane asap just so I can watch the show and take battle pics before the grey screen :D

ps. I blame Shamus for this *winks*

3. fatbobby

fatbobby Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hey man, this is Janitor/Vas Deferens. Thinking about coming back. How is LS nowadays?

4. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck

I watched some more LS pvp tonight and i'm going to KILL this server alone. Bad thing is i'm not alone lol. How ya been bro? LS looks like LS. Semi active as usual but all the great pvpers have long left the game.

5. Hurley

Hurley Guest

I doubt you guys will do too much. What guild are you people?

6. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck

U must be nuts. We destroyed LS already and fate is all in trammel doing something now. I saw them leave and their not in Fel/ I'm getting tired of looking for them.

If u dont know who i am u must be new btw. I dont talk to newbies tbh

7. Hurley

Hurley Guest

I know who you are, that's why I wasn't impressed. Just wondering who to look for, thats all.

8. AmdusciasLS

AmdusciasLS Guest

I'd have to agree with Hurley on this one, not impressed at all. As far as I can remember Mith sucked lol. Use to just hang on stephens and those guys' coattails.

9. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck

You clowns are clearly talking about that dumbass "Myth" that ran around getting owned. Not me, u two must be new.

10. I for one welcome the challenge(assuming you will be a challenge). I only hope that you join factions. I'm tired of fighting bluebies.

11. AmdusciasLS

AmdusciasLS Guest

No, I'm pretty sure it was you. We can mage duel it if you'd like. I prefer for gold and/or items, makes it more interesting.

12. NastyDancer

NastyDancer Guest

Miiiiiiiith. How you been dude? This has to be my first forum stop in 5 years and I see your ass still posting. Someone tell me if it's worth coming back to this business.