1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I saw a great post by Petra today...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Chardonnay, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

2. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

He unites us all, to go BEAT HIM UP ??

I dunno !:pancakes:

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

:) As you can see from this EXCLUSIVE video I took of Siege Perilous just yesterday.....someone purchased a name change token and changed his name to Charlie.

Insolent blues and false reds have tried to make a believer out of *Charlie.*
    Why even a grumpy moderator tried to show Charlie, the way and make a believer of Charlie.

In the end a buncha, SP true reds, ganked him, and tried to show him the way, to make a believer out of Charlie.

As the sayin goes ya can lead a horse to the community watering hole, but ya can not make him take a drink nor to believe !

It appears in my exclusive Siege Perilous video, taken just yesterday, some sort of peculiar SP combination of 'unicorn luring Lore skillz' of all hues of citizenry, united together, building of community, that a form of justice had 'temporarily', prevailed.

[youtube]79YmYYr-Q8k[/youtube]

:)

4. Black magick

Black magick Guest

People on this forum really give him too much attention/credit...

5. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

Truth...

All in all is hes a low average pvper that has to have a crutch to lean against. He just tries to hide this with his agressive and harrasing playstyle.

6. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

This is gonna end badly. I can tell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.