1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I see Hatred.. Where is the rest of the spawn?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Kotan, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry, but this is my first try at this because I've missed over a week.

Any tips?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

they go and come to different towns depending on whats happening in fel
    if you can recall to a town there is no invasion there if you cant then either something is standing were your rune is marked or there is a invasion there

3. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ive noticed that when I see only hatred in the town and no other invasion mobs. That means the crimson dragon is up somewhere in town.

4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Or they could be spawning in a small section of the town. I know in Vesper I had the same problem until I ran around from island to island and finally found the spawn hiding.

5. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I do not completely understand the levels of this. You have Falsehood, cowardice, and Hatred.

6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I thought that perhaps the infection in the town (falsehood, cowardice or hatred) was somehow tied with which faction had corrupted the Trammel side of things ~~ I've seen towns with creature spawn with falsehood npc's and with cowardice npc's... can't remember if I've seen it with hatreds exactly, but I think yes, in Brit early on

could be wrong, I most times am :lol:

7. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I am at least 85% sure there is a bug where the NPCs spawn, but monsters don't.

ANY of the tagged NPCs (Falsehood, Cowardice, Hatred) should be associated with an invasion.

If you see no spawn, and everything is working properly, there is a Crimson Dragon in-town someplace.

But once in awhile, there is no Dragon, and tagged NPCs, and no spawn.

Hence, I am 85% or more sure there is a bug of some kind.

-Galen's player

8. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable

Ya I think something is wrong. On Catskills(tram), Trinsic(Hatred), Skara(Falsehood) and Moonglow(Hatred) have been like that all day and I cant find a dragon. And the one in Magencia will enjoy a long life around all that corrupted spawn.

9. Pom Pom

Pom Pom Guest

Yep, something is definitely wrong on Cats. We also looked everywhere in the cities you mentioned but to no avail. *sigh* Shame, its a weekend and no cities to fight and no devs to care.

Seems Legends has been that way for awhile now also. Guess we are in a lose lose situation.

10. Deb

Deb Guest

Been that way most of the day today on Napa...corrupted NPC's
    and no monsters or Dragon either.

11. Pom Pom

Pom Pom Guest

Apparently from the other thread from Legends, they are now up and running. Seems like Catskills and Napa are the problem areas. Who can we possibly get to help us at this point? C'mon Devs, its the weekend, can't someone check in and let us know if they are working on this? :(

12. Deb

Deb Guest

Definitely still broken on Napa...just ran all over again

13. Evilminion

Evilminion Guest

One way or the other, Falsehood ticks me off. *grumbles and slaps townfolk fingers away from her stash of bandages*

14. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable

I just stealthed through all of Tram Skara Brae on Cats. Using 45 tracking. There are a boat load of trixy..... false NPCs, a cat, a horse, a dog and a rat... mo monsters

15. Deb

Deb Guest

Hmmm, not sure if this has anything to do with Napa not spawning but,
    we have a Hatred NPC that is yellow and can't be harmed in the Minoc
    stable. But, she can hurt us. So that is defintitely a bug.

I did submit a but report, just in case.

16. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Our Lil Friend :(
    And GM's won't even come to Aid

[​IMG]

17. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

LA also seemed to be down all day. I checked afternoon and evening through now and still no invasion spawn. I second the comment about how sad it is to have this happen on a weekend. I was looking forward to some invasion fighting.

18. Galad

Galad Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I also was checking all day on LA and didn't see anything, even though the town crier was saying brit was under attack.

19. Accident

Accident Guest

Lake Superior - Skara has been Hatred for the second day and still no invasion or crimson anywhere. Something seems to be broke on LS for the second straight day.

20. Something I saw, seems to me when you fine the NPC but no invasion forces then you need to seek the dragon, problem I have is we have search for that dragon and have not seen it.

21. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yesterday on LS, the invasion spawn eventually popped, and we had a good deal of fun for the last few hours of the day.

Sad that things can't work properly more often, though.

-Galen's player

22. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable

We just managed to kill the Magencia dragon but as of now the other towns' dragons are still AWOL.

*edit* WOOT! Dragon is up in Skara! I wonder if the Mag dragon somehow messed everything up?