1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I seem to have misplaced my house.....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Luka Melehan, May 25, 2012.

1. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

So, yeah.....while I was waiting on my new computer, my house fell. If anyone has my soul stones, I'd like them back. Otherwise, since that house contained my entire pixel life, I will be in many ways, starting over. I do not even know what skills are currently on my character. Am I a tamer or an archer? LOL! I am not upset or depressed. In fact, Kelmo just called me manic, rl. Seige just became a new adventure. Will be installing it later on the new machine. See ya all soon!

2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Not sure who if anyone was there. GIL wasn´t, I know that much. Were the stones locked down or in containers?
    If locked down then they should fall to ground and not decay and if they´re gone that means someone has picked them up. If in containers, they might decay when the container does but not sure on that though.

And if you need anything then let us know...

3. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable

They were in containers. LOL. Well I was looking for a UO project or new direction when I came back. I suppose its time to re-invent Luka.

4. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

if a container with soulstones in it decays the stones do too :/ Not sure if anyone was at the idoc, where was it at?

5. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable

Ice island house the hub went to. Next to Kelmo's castle. No, I know. I am starting over.

6. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Sorry to hear about your house and soul stones. :(

I learned that the hard way when my houses fell a few years ago and now keep them in my bank only.