1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I still hate you all :)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tigsalot, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Tigsalot

Tigsalot Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

SWG - 3 months in that NGE nightmare. But nothing like Pre-CU :( so I cancelled
    AoC - t'was alright for 20 levels, then got boring and I cancelled it
    CoD4 - so so so good. Single player was short but multiplayer makes up for it
    Exteel - it's good to play when you need 30 minutes to kill, other than that, it gets old fast
    Rome: Total War - now this game never gets old and It's good to play once a week nowadays
    Star Fleet Command II - been playing this off and on for several years. Great way to kill off any damn federation ships and feel godly
    Star Trek: Elite Force - graphics suck but damn if it doesn't feel good to vaporize Tuvok for a light chuckle

and Ultima Online: the one game I can't cancel. Only because I hate you all so much I would rather spend the money to keep my precious rares and other valuables than to have the house drop and let you greedy buggers rummages through my pretties.

I think I played UO a total of 15 minutes in the last year....

anywho, what's going on? what's shakin' in the hood?

2. Tigsalot

Tigsalot Journeyman

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

go email the addy in the announcement at the top and get your proper user name back :p One Kelmo is as many as we need.

4. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Tiggy I have missed you... in fact prolly more than you could imagine.

5. I still love you! :lick:

*grins and skeedaddles*

6. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Im good too, how ya been? And if your planning on returning I cant think of a better time! Siege is thriving I mean theres an active 50-100 playerso na ll the time
    new face old faces its awesome... the shard is bumpin i havnt seen thsi many people sincel ike 2003-2004... its nuts!! come back and play with us we got a million people playing actively

7. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed

The ICE house behind yours dropped near Umbra dropped about 4 days ago, staff of the magi and a few other bits and pieces including a few very soppy love notes/books from you rolleyes:. Also Tom's Hythloth house dropped the same time but was full of crap, we can wait for the rest :)

8. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Yea I got the complete book collection. Whenver I feel like vomiting ill crack one open

9. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

*thinks about making offer to buy back books to remove any possible evidence of indiscrimination that would tarnish the good Sir's name*

I knew it was you too!

*high fives Aeowyn*

10. Tigsalot

Tigsalot Journeyman

I removed all the stuff worth keeping in the hythloth house a while ago when WhiteEye left for WoW

as for the house behind mine, I had no access to since it was my in-game ex and she hated me. so I'm sure you got alot of the "gifts" I gave her :(

I'm shocked that she finally let go of that account. Did you happen to get a rose from WhiteEye? that's something I would like to buy if possible

11. Tigsalot

Tigsalot Journeyman

hmmm?