1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I swear...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by T'Challa, Feb 24, 2009.

1. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If I see one more thread crying about whether or not someone is selling/hoarding/trashing faction items, I'm gonna rebuild my looter template and trash every stinking faction item I see on a corpse, friend and foe alike.

/rant

2. Tigsalot

Tigsalot Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

I would gladly help ya do that.

I wish they ALL would step out of their box and LISTEN to themselves all of them alike for once...cuz to me they all sound just like the WHINNING MOANING GRIPING and player behaviorisms that led up to the creation of INSURANCE on those other shards.

They act and sound as desperate thus seem sound behave..EXACTLY the same way as pre insurance ...so either those items must GO from Siege or.......they're all gonna ask EA UO to put INSURANCE on Siege for these pricey faction item$ !

Since these item$ came here, Siege no longer even sounds remotely like SIEGE......but it does sound exactly how Chesapeake and all the other players on all the other shards sounded and behaved...right before EA/UO ' FIXED ' it all with silencing the griping/ whinning of players' losses of pricey and non pricey items with............INSURANCE.......... !

4. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well I don't care what either of you think... There is a nice little feature here on stratics that allows you to ignore a poster... If there are people who you feel whine, cry, and wahhh then put them on your ignore list.

Or you can both continue crying about people crying :coco:

5. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Man that would be a LOT of posters here, one would have to put on ignore since faction items got here on Siege ! :sad4:

6. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Then put them on ignore or stop pancakes about it. :scholar:

7. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

NO !!!

I am old and grabby:spider:...and then if I put all of em on ignore.. I would miss all their comic board pvp bs comments, which oft make me laugh !!

:D

DON'T TELL THIS OLD LADY WHAT TO DO ! :)

Kill my wee crafter in game or something. :hahaha:

8. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You better do what I tell you OLD LADY or I will hide your Walker. :D

9. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

I WILL JUST MAKE ANOTHER WALKER oh vile cruel SON ...or I use my powers of crafters magical item detect hidden recycle bag and I will find my walker. Afterall it is a special antifaction$ item$ item, all uber artifactie, special mods on it.. so soon as I find it...I will BLESS IT AND INSURE IT........on Siege. WAIT...

oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOs wait.....RICO snuck in and STOLE my walker before you could HIDE IT ! IT IS GONE..oh whoa is me.

Rico I will buy it back.....if not too overly priced of a walker, it has sentimental value to me :D