1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I think a new player lost something... (from new player forum)

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Elffin, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Elffin

Elffin Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

(copied and pasted from new player forum incase the person looks here)

Ok so i was walking around minding my own buisness when i find the contents of a pack mule on the floor, so i have a peek thru and find quite a nice Yumi bow and a boat key, i take the Bow as it's the only decent thing in the bag and then recall to the boat(Bow is now in the ships hold). When i got there the hold of the ship holds all the things this person has prolly ever found including his new player ticket.

This is on the Europa shard. If you lost a packhorse, and you left your boat key on it, plaese send me a pm and i will reunite you. Dont try to scam it from me the person who it belongs to will know whats in the hold. Also if this person is new and needs a help with a housing plot i can possibly help out there too.

Elf.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Sounds like someone doesn't know that loaded pack animals don't auto stable when you log out. they stay in game, go wild and dump their owner's goods on the floor.

3. Paidric

Paidric Guest

Never thought of adding that to my pet tutorial. Thanks for reminding that to me Petra.