1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I think a new player lost something...

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Elffin, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Elffin

Elffin Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok so i was walking around minding my own buisness when i find the contents of a pack mule on the floor, so i have a peek thru and find quite a nice Yumi bow and a boat key, i take the now as it's the only decent thing in the bag and then recall to the boat. When i got there the hold of the ship holds all the things this person has prolly ever found including his new player ticket.

This is on the Europa shard. If you lost a packhorse, and you left your boat key on it, plaese send me a pm and i will reunite you. Dont try to scam it from me the person who it belongs to will know whats in the hold. Also if this person is new and needs a help with a housing plot i can possibly help out there too.

Elf.

2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

The spirit this post shows is the reason I keep coming back to UO. I have yet to find another MMO with as friendly, caring, helpful players as UO has.

Good man Elf.

3. Duskofdead

Duskofdead Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Did you post this on the shard forums too? Kind of a long shot but.

4. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Nice one Elffin :) I'll ask about as well.

When I chat to returning players and ask them why they stopped playing whatever they were playing and came back to UO, in the answer somewhere is always something like "the people. UO has the best bunch of people anywhere." And it's true :D

5. AMEN to that!

:grouphug:

6. zorrah

zorrah Guest

/agreed

It's why I came back. :)