1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I think EA/Mythic need some MO-TI-VA-TION!

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Jirel of Joiry, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Motivation that's what I'm talkin about. They put in a pub and annouce it in Japan but not the US? I know Chrissay wasn't the office so I'll cut her some slack but is everyone else's hands & fingers broken? Are they too dang good to put a post on the website? The tokens are still down probably never to be seen again. The publish has broken champ spawns, accounts and ton of other stuff.

Here's what I'm suggesting:

Everyone call 1-866-543-5435 close your accounts, wait 3 days if they pay attention reopen them.

All the suits look at is the bottom line if they see a mass exodus on their money maker they gonna start asking especially with EA profits hurting like they are, if you want their attention hit em where it hurts....IN THE WALLET!

2. Someone has to ask...

Can I have your stuff?

A bit of over reaction there, bud.

*pours Jirel a Sam Adams*:pint:

3. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Umm...no.

4. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Maybe you could just quit, instead of trying to get the rest of us to follow your lead...la

5. I agree its sad that it broke afew things hopefully next time they'll keep the publish live on Origin for a few more days then sending it out the next day. But calling for a boycott is abit of an over reaction.

6. Gawin

Gawin Guest

try either calling faxing or sending your complaints to here

Electronic Arts Inc
    209 Redwood Shores Parkway,
    Redwood City, CA 94065

(650) 628-1500
    (650) 628-1422 Fax

This is public information.
    This is the corporate offices who control the purse strings.

7. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Now I know all personality types are different, but I suspect threats and anger are not actually the best tools of motivation if the goal you are attempting to achieve is greater attention and communication.

8. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Chrissay already explained it.

She was in Jamaica, soaking up the Caribbean sun.

Her fill-in that was SUPPOSED to have posted the patch notes, on the other hand, had to call in sick at the worst possible time (in terms of putting up the patch notes).

9. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What did they break now?

10. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

This again..?

11. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Tip: If an executive looks at a daily revenue and subscriber report and sees that a certain product completely lost profitability, the answer isn't "Throw more money and resources at it." It's "Cut your losses".

12. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

Unless you work for the government..Sorry had to throw that in.

To stay on topic this whole debate has been going on for years..and will go on for years more to come. UO is an old game. Most of its cost has been paid for. Right now the money its making is just gravy.

Enjoy it..for its just pixles on the monitor...This game been this way for 11 years..it will be this way for 11 more...

13. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, ugh, good luck with that! :thumbsup:
    Where as I'll be enjoying the game the way I have been :D

14. skin2

skin2 Guest

Here's what I'm suggesting:

Everyone call 1-866-543-5435 close your accounts, wait 3 days if they pay attention reopen them.

If everyone shuts their accounts how are you going to know anythings been fixed ? no one will be playing