1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I think I might be bi polar...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by kelmo, Jun 19, 2010.

1. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Just yesterday I was working on a new project, one I hope will attract some vets to come hang out and try the Siege experience. I am not quite done but I made good progress, cleaning out a castle is not easy... and yeah, it was given to me. I was having a good time with it.

(disclaimer, all important items are in safe storage, just in case the player changes his mind)

This morning I woke wondering why I bother spending my money for this.

Just rambling I suppose.

We can not attract more than we are losing.

*sighs* Kelmo, 9 years in game, 7 of them on Siege.

2. Sturdy

Sturdy Guest

Hang in there buddy- as long as its fun. I came back, a lot of people come back.

The weather is improving, people are out and about with no time for UO.
    You may just need a break too. Play if it's fun. Dont play if its not. Siege will be here.

(And let me drop a teleporter at Siege Station.)

3. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well it's a wonder why any of us do it, but we do. don't give up Kelmo eventually more people will come. I am Back to Siege, trying to get my mage in order. I am also going to try to find a spot for either a conveniently located house, or just a vendor spot. Hi my name is Falseprophet, and I am a 10 yr Addict.

4. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

More beer!

Beer makes everything good!!

5. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Its perfectly natural Kelmo. Alot of men have those urges but it doesnt mean that...... oh bi POLAR gotcha, misread that at first.

6. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah, my first thought was, "How does Luka feel about this?"

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm hardly getting any time to play lately, so when I do I'm a bit like a kid let out of school :)

Hang in there, put the frustating activities, like trying to get more players here, on hold for a while and just go do stuff you enjoy or haven't done for a long time.

Even in UO sometimes a change is as good as a rest.

8. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You fine Kelmo...its Siege that sick.

Over the last few months it has slowed to a crawl and I feel the end it near.

I actually considered making the move back to prod, even went as far as to long on and give me mule Imbuing and place a soulforge in my Yew gate house on Atl. It lasted less the 5 mins. No desire to make the move back.

So for me its Siege or Bust!

If Siege stays this slow I will go out with style...my thinking is to post on Uhall and invite people to Siege for a huge battle and give the winner my one account. (castle on Siege and Atl plus 80 million on Siege and 100 million on Atl)

I want to say that I still love to play UO but the fact that pvp is over on Siege really kills UO for me. I just can no longer craft, imbue, tame and train skills...let's hope thing pick up!

9. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

10. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

I been trying to tell you that for years...*wink*

11. Dirkdiggler

Dirkdiggler Guest

So what is the project? Is there anything you can outsource to volunteers? Stardust can hook you up with a zillion goza mats ;D