1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I think I'll change the name of my store to The Haunted Store

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by TKSpeedy1, Apr 23, 2008.

1. TKSpeedy1

TKSpeedy1 Guest

Why? I'm sitting on my lot...the outside room score keeps going up and down for no reason. Nothing is broke, dirty or dead and I'm the only one there. Never saw this happen in all the time I've played the game.

2. Pkmn_knight

Pkmn_knight Guest

It can't be haunted, there's nothing dead as you said.

3. TKSpeedy1

TKSpeedy1 Guest

True, but who knows....I may have built my property on a secret ancient burial ground. [​IMG]

Oh, and a light was turned off...and I didn't do it. [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

True, but who knows....I may have built my property on a secret ancient burial ground. [​IMG]

Oh, and a light was turned off...and I didn't do it. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    You have a "polterSim"......geist. [​IMG]

5. TKSpeedy1

TKSpeedy1 Guest

Yikes! Anyone know a priest in game who can bless the house? [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I met a guy yesterday that wants to open a church...maybe he can halp you out. [​IMG]

7. TKSpeedy1

TKSpeedy1 Guest

Oh, goodie! Send him to Mistress Scarlet in EALand. [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

...but will priests have anything to do with Scarlet women??? [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. TKSpeedy1

TKSpeedy1 Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

...but will priests have anything to do with Scarlet women??? [​IMG] [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! She's very proper at the moment. It may change if I ever sell out of my inventory and change property categories, though. [​IMG]

10. Kellyn

Kellyn Guest

Go to Ghosbusters Inc. Ghosbuster B is an exorcist and will be happy to help you!

11. TKSpeedy1

TKSpeedy1 Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Go to Ghosbusters Inc. Ghosbuster B is an exorcist and will be happy to help you!

[/ QUOTE ]

OOH! Thanks...I'll look the place up.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG] Spooky, your lot number's not 1408 is it??

13. Creed84

Creed84 Guest

Hey speedy:) I think what causes your "problem". I s when the time of day changes. Your outside room (yard) score will fluctuate with the changing of morning light to evening dark. your outside light will come on auto matically when evening falls. And if you do not have adequate lighting outside, the "room" score will drop then. Just like your room score will go green when you add windows to it during the day to let the "natural" light in [​IMG] Add some out door lighting even a fireplace and you will see your room score not fluctuate as much or not at all except during the transition time of day to evening.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Why? I'm sitting on my lot...the outside room score keeps going up and down for no reason. Nothing is broke, dirty or dead and I'm the only one there. Never saw this happen in all the time I've played the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's timed to your sim's breathing -- you've got bad breath, bud.

15. I actually think that's a cute name for a store. hehehe.

16. Rosebush3333

Rosebush3333 Guest

Watch the outer perimeters of the property as this is happening. I have noticed that sometimes a group of roaches will wander on for a moment and then back off, making room score fluctuate.