1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I Think this fits me...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jirel of Joiry, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I found this through one of the ads here on Straitcs.

Everyone knows how I threaten to quit UO when I get cheez off, well I think I should buy this t-shirt!

http://www.splitreason.com/product/921#

I'm sorry I couldn't resist poking at little fun at myself!

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Had a friend once in my fps clan who was famous for smashing his keyboard.

4. Jirel of Joiry

I've never smashed a keyboard...I love my Logitech G15 gaming keyboard too much to kill it.
    However I did throw my wireless mouse across the room...dang batteries died and it cheezed me off.

Then I had to get up and go pick it up so it wasn't the brightest thing I've done.

I'm working very hard on trying to control my temper when I'm gaming.

5. RedRum

RedRum Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Never smashed my G15 either, however, my mouse has lost its tail 2 times in the past couple years. First one was a Logitech G5 that I ran for 3years or so before a slam on the desk took its toll and I pulled its tail out. The second was a Razer Copperhead that just plain SUCKED! The Copperhead lasted about 4 days before it was "detailed" and into the trash. I'm running a G5 again due to the durability and I like the way it fits my hand.
    I'm thinking about going cordless (G7), however, I don't want to be tempted to throw it across the room if/when the batteries go dead in the middle of something.

*OLD SCHOOL G15 with the 18keys down the left side ROCK! I have new one in the closet as a spare for when this one finally dies. Been around over 4 years without any issues, so I expect I'll be using the G15 for a long time to come.

6. Jirel of Joiry

Mine's The old school one too!! Did the A rub off on yours? Mine about 1/2 rubbed off that's the only problem I have had with it. I love it!

7. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

+1 on that! I love my old G15, and I will be very sorry when it dies. I have a G13 as well, but it is amazing how many of the "G" keys I actually use. I've got 25 "G" keys and thumb buttons on the first bank of the G13 game board that almost all get constant use. I've got most of the first bank of 18 "G" keys on my G15 that are bound to macros, and several on the other two banks that are programmed and see use.

It's amazing how many keybinds you can use in UO...

8. JHall

JHall Guest

i bought the achievement unlocked one
    lol

9. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

My G13 is doing just fine..... it's my microsoft natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 that isn't.... I'm on my 3rd or 4th one... I've done everything from spill pop to sweet and sour sauce on it... worst was half a bottle of rubbing alcohol....... that killed one of them... it seems to last pretty well though.... considering it's 9 solid years or more of gaming so... that's a new keyboard every um. 2 or 3 years....

Bu this current one is about a year old and now has no s,d,k,l or m.... Good think I know where they are... LOL

10. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

I have the old school G15 as well. Jeez, it's a handy bugger to have in UO! That kb combined with a blue-light Raidmax Smilodon case means not using the desk light at night ... kb, case and monitor are all I need.

11. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

LOL - you sure that t-shirt wasn't a custom order by you, Jirel :)

It says alot about your character ( yes, a "good" lot ) that you can laugh at yourself:)

12. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

I thought that but didn't have a clue as to the **right** wording

13. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah

This thread reminds me of Revenge of the Nerds....

14. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master

lol i was only 1 i thought that bought extras before change on g15 keyboard, have you checked out new g13 game pad much better!!!!!!!!!

15. Bullet

Bullet Guest

Im just surprised this was a no drama thread! Jirel hope you keep this up Sweety!

16. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

That's a great one Jirel! Split Reason has some great gear. :)

17. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

G11 and G5 here, logitech rocks.