1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

I think this is new

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Storm, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I went today to look around wrong and one of the sparklies in the north east takes you to a square room that has sacarii in it ! is this the new area open in wrong?

2. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I know the room being open again is on purpose, but I have a feeling Sicarii isn't supposed to be there anymore...

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

needless to say I was not expecting that and was doing fine till all the dreads started coming .... Can we say dirt nap lol

4. Is this suppose to be open on all shards..cause if so its not open on Catskills unless they found a problem and closed it again.

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

are you using the right sparkle to get in? or is sacarri just not there? if she is not there I think thats what is supposed to happen

6. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

The teleporter always took you down into the Sicarii room, as you can see from the map on the bottom of this page:
    Wrong dungeon Guide

However, Sicarii should not be there. She was part of a quest in 2008, and vanished as this even was over.

7. Aye my bad seems I was trying to use the sparkles that are the exit to the room.

8. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

According to Regine, Sicarii was supposed to disappear (see her post at link below). However, I know she was still on Origin as of Wednesday evening.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1167206#post1167206

9. Pink Dragoness

Pink Dragoness Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

On the Atlantic, that gate has been there, it suppose to take you into the room with the flying Phoenix and fire elementals, you can also enter that room from T2A west of the terr keep, there are fire elementals around an alter there where the entrance is.